Hi———-it’s Ben again
Recognise any of these?
10 Reasons Why You Fail to Lose Fat
Achieving the best health and optimum fat through diet and exercise is not an overnight process. It requires systematic approach, well-defined goals and a planned health strategy. The realization that you would start panting after a mild climb of three to four stairs is something to be worried about. Human body is the best possible form of a machine; but like other man made machines, this piece of intelligence and strength also requires constant maintenance and repair.
The main aspect of keeping your body healthy and active is the balanced diet and regular exercise. Other variables like fat loss, aerobics, yoga etc. can guarantee a unique physique but the primary benefit lies in the diet you eat and the workout you perform to maintain the best body fat.
Fat loss is not an overnight process. It requires determination and patience along with momentarily patience. There is not just one reason that you are constantly failing in achieving a well-toned body. Incompetent in reducing your calories, not having a balanced diet, unable to cut down junk food and certain medical conditions can deteriorate your fat loss and fitness. Following are the reasons why you fail to lose fat:
- Eating when you are not hungry – You are eating either you are bored, stressed out or emotionally upset. Most of the people want to fill up their mouths with food but doesn’t want to fill up their bellies, which is totally illogical. Munching pointlessly for the sake of time pass will enable you to put on more fat. Some people eat chocolates when they are stressed out or undergoing emotional breakdown. What they don’t realize is that besides the fact that chocolate is an anti-depressant, they are likely to gain fat more quickly in those days. People like to eat every time they sit in front of their TV screens.
- Consuming more Calories than required – Keeping track of how many calories you averagely consume per day is very important. Set a threshold level against your fat and restrict yourself to consume calories above it. Maintaining a record should be an obligation to lose fat. Without proper check and balance you can also fall into over eating and fail to evaluate how many calories you consume daily.
- Skipping breakfast – It is no myth that people who skip breakfast are likely to get more obese than those who start their day with a healthy breakfast. Breakfast enhances your metabolism, lowers your cholesterol level, vitalizes your energy, makes you more productive and improves your focus level. A healthy breakfast containing fibers and carbohydrates will help you prevent excessive hunger that can initiate overeating in lunch or dinner. The idea is very simple; if you starve yourself till lunch or dinner, you will definitely eat more and completely fail to lose fat.
- Lack of Aerobic Exercise – One of the best ways to lose fat instantly is to perform aerobic exercises. 30 minutes of indulgence in aerobic exercises can burn handsome amount of calories. Eating three meals a day along with extra stuffing will give you many extra calories and the only way to burn them is through cardiovascular workouts such as running, cycling, trekking, skipping, jogging, swimming, and walking. Aerobics shall not only help you lose fat but intense workouts like stretching and strength training will give you more muscular strength and flexibility.
- Lack of Muscle Building – The most effective method of burning fat and building muscle mass is strength training. Strength training affectively increases bone density, strengthens the heart, lowers pumping blood pressure, enhances blood flow activity, prevents degeneration of muscles, helps control blood sugar to an optimum level, improves cholesterol levels and tremendously improves your physical balance.
- Excessive Perseverance Of Fluids – At times your body can start to retain water more than usual causing a serious condition known as edema. Edema is primarily caused by excessive salt in diet, severe medications, damaged or diseased liver or kidney, congestive heart failure, damaged lymphatic system, menstrual cycle, pregnancy and even hormonal imbalance.
- Underactive Thyroid – Also known as Hypothyroidism, underactive thyroid plays a dramatic role against fat loss. People undergoing this medical condition will put on fat more quickly than those facing obesity. Underactive Thyroid is very common in both males and females aged from 40 to 50. Most common symptoms are hair fall, skin irritation, chronic fatigues, decline in immunity, sensitivity to cold, irregular periods, muscle and joint pains, regular cramps and muscle numbness.
- Hormone Imbalance – This occurs when those hormones that actively participate in controlling fat are either outnumbered or are out of balance. Many doctors support the idea that balancing hormones level is the secret to fat loss, eliminating sleeping disorders, catalyst energy, stress life and active health. Certain factors revolve around hormonal imbalances, such as acne, hair problems, pregnancy, severe medications, malnutrition, infertility and menstrual problems.
- Indigestion – There might be certain types of food that are unfit for your stomach and are unable to be digested by you. Even at time your stomach might show zero tolerance towards them, such as due to excess acidity in your stomach. Some foods can also cause fluid retention hindering your fat loss. Studies show that approximately 10% of adults are a victim of food intolerance.
- Drugs, Supplements or Steroids – Certain medicines have noticeable side effects related very closely to fat gain or inability to lose fat. You need to identify which medicines, anti-depressants, oral contraceptives, supplements and steroids are restricting your fat loss.
That’s it for today—be back soon